DIY DESIGN SERVICE
ONLINE DESIGN OR LOCAL TO THE RIO GRANDE VALLEY
Our DIY Design service is a complete room plan designed for you.
It has everything you need to finish your project plus a furniture and decor plan that you can put together yourself.
This service includes a Design Work Session, Materials Selection, Furniture & Decor plan with 3D images so you can see how it will look when finished.
You will receive everything as a digital file to guide you through the process.
WHAT YOU GET
After you book your DIY Design Service and I receive your completed Interior Design Questionnaire, you get:
- A Design Work Session either virtual through Skype, Messenger, or in person (Rio Grande Valley only) so that we can discuss everything you want to include in your one room design.
- For the online service, I will need for you to send pictures of the room and measurements so that I can draw the floor plan. I will send a guide for both so that you know exactly what I need for the floor plan.
- Local DIY Design means we can meet in your home and I will take pictures and measurements myself for the floor plan.
- I will send a mood board by email so that I know we are on the same page stylistically and once you approve it, I begin the design itself.
- Once completed, I will send a .pdf to you by email. This includes: the floor plan, full color 3D renderings of the finished space, a list of paint colors, materials, furniture & accessories with online links to purchase, plus instructions on how to put it all together.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The total cost for the DIY Design service which includes the two hour Design Work Session, a complete one room design, plus everything you will need to put it all together yourself is a flat fee of $1200. Because of the complexity of the rooms, kitchen and bath designs will be charged at a base price of $1675.
This also includes 1-3 changes of either paint color, materials, furniture or accessories. A complete DIY Design revision will be billed by the hour at $95 per hour to be paid before the revised design is released to you. All fees are due before the Design Work Session can begin. The charge is per room.