DESIGN WORK SESSIONS
FOR HOME INTERIOR DECORATING & DESIGN PROJECTS
WHAT YOU GET
- A walk-through of your room or home (depending on the size of your project) to figure out your decorating style and how you live in the space
- Discussion of a budget that you are comfortable with
- Before pictures of your space
- Advice on furniture placement and editing
- Paint colors
- Lighting ideas
- Furniture and accessories you may want to use
- Mixing patterns, colors, and design styles
- Brainstorm window treatment concepts
This a working meeting so you get access to all my creativity and design know-how packed into a two-hour session. You will have the beginning basics of a realistic, unique, and personalized design plan for your space. I will take lots of notes on our conversation and will provide you with a report so you and I can both remember what we discussed during the work session. You can use these notes to DIY or you can keep them for reference once we get started on an interior design or re-design project together.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Since this is a design work session, the cost is $250 for up to the first two hours. If our session goes over the two-hour minimum each half hour will be charged at $47.50. Payment is made in advance through Paypal to ensure your place on my schedule. Click on the button below to book your appointment today. These spots fill up fast!